Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Social Media: 9 Questions You Should Ask Before Posting

posting in social media


Using the social media can be tricky, especially if you are running a business. But there are certain rules that apply to both personal and business messages.

Here are 9 questions you should ask yourself before posting/tweeting:

1. Is the message appropriate for a social media network?

2. Should I address the message to a specific audience?

3. Will someone else care for this message besides me?

4. Am I offending someone?

5. Will I feel fine after publishing this message?

6. Is it a vague post? Will everyone understand what I mean?

7. Am I using the social media to unburden? If yes, is this bad for me?

8. Do I look like a teenager? Do I use many abreviations?

9. Do I really want to publish this message?


No comments:

Post a Comment